Because the world is bent against God and His Word, it is going to develop ideas that are contrary to revealed truth. Many Christians, without thinking through these false ideas, try to adopt them and integrate them with their knowledge of God, but it only serves to water down and break down the foundations established in their lives. Beginning Sunday night, June 17, we’ll begin looking at some principal questions that every Christian should answer.
Here are some of the questions we’ll look at:
- Do I really believe the Bible?
- Does absolute truth exist?
- How do I know there is a God?
- Where did the universe come from?
- Can I rely on the Bible?
- Is Christ the only way to Heaven?
- Do we know Christ rose from the dead?
- Are lost people really lost?
- Is Hell real?
- How does a person get saved?
- Does God have a detailed plan for me?